At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Our Customer Care Agents are an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. Our agents are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. They are the voice of HelloFresh to our customer online and offline.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone, email, and social media
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their HelloFresh subscriptions
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position is an asset (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or equivalent
- Works well under pressure and enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- A contagiously happy attitude :)
- Passionate about food
- English/French bilingualism a bonus
- Happy with varied shifts times between Monday-Friday 8am-10pm EST and rotational weekend shifts
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!