At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Our Customer Care Specialists are an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. Our agents are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. They are the voice of HelloFresh to our customer online and offline.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone, email, and social media
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their HelloFresh subscriptions
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Support marketing team with online communication deployment
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- A true people person! Very comfortable in a customer-facing role, by phone, email, and social, and with the patience to understand customer problems and the passion to make it right!
- Adept at developing, executing, and measuring community engagement strategies
- A contagiously happy attitude :)
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- Food knowledge/background preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position is an asset (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- ~20 hours weekly. Primarily evenings (6-10pm) and weekends