Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
What you will be doing:
Join a best in class Partnerships team that sources and delivers partnerships for both business growth and monetisation of assets. This role sits within our Growth Marketing team and allows the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a range of disruptive and established brands, outreaching, building, negotiating and closing partner contracts to hit our ambitious growth targets. You will be supported by a Commercial Partnerships Manager Benelux to support the delivery of Partnerships.
This role is focused on growth and is fundamentally about creating unique and mutually beneficial partnerships with synonyms brands to drive new customer acquisition for HelloFresh. It will require someone who is commercially driven, has tireless ambition for scoping, hunting and closing new deals and is passionate about growth marketing.
You’ll be joining a team that is founded on data and testing, and will have the opportunity to learn every day and never have an idea unexplored. This is an opportunity to grow yourself and your career as you join a high performing team focused on delivering the best and most innovative partnership types.
You’ll be working on:
Sales & Channel optimization
- Delivery of new and existing Partnership deals:
- Responsible for securing ambitious Partnership deals that will deliver on our monthly channel acquisition, retention and ROI targets.
- Pro-active outreach, negotiation and closing of partnerships deals to drive new customer acquisition for HelloFresh. Scope out potential partnership opportunities to the max, getting creative on the structure of each partnership which could be highly tailored to the specific partner.
- Develop sales material and proposals in order to create innovative pitches for brands to deliver mutually beneficial engagements for us and our partners.
- Building individual business cases for fully conceptualized growth deals to get sign off from Partnerships Lead.
- Working closely with our other local marketing channel owners (Online & Offline) team as well as all Global market Partnership Leads to ensure that no opportunities are missed across our international cluster.
- Continuously building strong relationships with both existing and potential partners ensuring all live partners are delivering incremental and effective conversions for the channel.
- Build a testing pipeline to ensure there is diversification and long term growth within the wider Partnerships channel.
Performance Budgeting & Reporting
- Responsible for channel KPIs:
- Rigorously analyze post campaign data to continuously improve the ROI of the channel.
- Deliver weekly activity and performance reports for the wider team and senior management.
- Responsible for all channel budgeting. Ensuring that all spend is managed efficiently, reported accurately and regularly reviewed to ensure minimal variance vs budget.
Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- You will be working directly with a growth partnership executive who will be supporting you to execute all negotiations closed.
- Ensure clear communication and reporting throughout the business development process to allow collaboration with team members and ensure opportunities for growth are recognised.
- Influence other teams to achieve objectives, gaining hearts and minds, support and commitment for partnership ideas. Able to get internal buy-in and positive engagement from others to ensure delivery post sign-off is feasible.
- Works closely with your team to analyse performance and market trends to generate ideas and partnership strategies.
- Build business cases and provide clear recommendations.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
- Minimum 2 years growth marketing experience, with experience in delivering Partnerships.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills, well versed with Excel, Google Sheets & Slides.
- Commercially aware, with a strong data-driven, strategic mindset.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Project management experience with ability to juggle multiple workstreams.
- Proactive, hard-worker with lots of initiative.
- Good written and spoken communication with ability to manage external and internal stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the growth of our Benelux markets.
- Learning and development opportunities plus the opportunity to request training specifically for your role and career with us
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, mindfulness walks, Headspace subscription, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches and fruit in the office (disclaimer: surprise treats from our recipe developers likely to come your way too)
- A collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing
- FreshFriday inspirational talks with HelloFresh ambassadors
- Discounted health insurance with Zilveren Kruis
- Travel reimbursement to the office
- An amazing team and office in Amsterdam, check it out here
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we will look at your application. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage, where you will perform an assessment to determine if you have the necessary
skills for the job. After that, we will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides are enthusiastic, we would like to plan a last chat with our CMO. We will schedule the (online) interviews as quickly as possible, to make sure you'll know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
You’re hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and, Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We’d like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefor not appreciated.