HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So, if you’re keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Conduct in-flight checks ensuring QC teams are process adherent
- Ensure all auditing QC teams are adhering to roles and responsibilities (detailed above)
- Ensure Inbound Quality Control teams are correctly Quality Checking in a timely and process adherent manner
- Ensure any Inbound Quality Issues are escalated to relevant parties using ICS
- Randomised checks ensuring ingredients are correctly replenished across all lines
- Take Handover from the previous shift’s QC lead to understand the issues related to errors and substitutes
- .For Kitting QC, ensure that the Kitting QC board is updated consistently with Auditor names and Kit lines assigned
- Make sure a bag from the first crate produced on each line is checked by an Auditor
- Check the line is set up correctly during operator’s break and after a changeover
- Ensure at least 1% of every recipe produced is getting audited using grafana
- Ensuring QC Audit being conducted on the first bag after every recipe changeover
- Making sure that every QC Auditor completes targeted audits (~140 audits per day)
- Analyse the QC auditors sheet throughout the shift and try to understand and fix potential issues
- Complete hourly walks across lines to spot check that ingredients are correctly replenished
- Ensure scales are being used across all lines
- Make sure operators on scales push through spot check boxes to auditors so that the QC Auditors always have 2 boxes to check
- Ensure Inbound Quality Control teams are processing stock through Quality Control and Unit load Association steps as required
- Ensure inbound stock is processed in a timely manner according to Inbound QC KPIs
- Make sure operators are Matflo process adherent and identify any training issues where required
- Ensure Matflo FEFO standards are upheld and followed by all teams where required
- Conduct significant troubleshooting across all QC equipment utilising the necessary SOPs and training provided
- Train and coach QC auditors; provide positive feedback to auditors for following the right ‘Quality Check’ practices as defined
- Do random Quality Audits on all the Assembly lines and ensure to complete at least 40 audits per day
*** A full Job Description will be given if successful in application***
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP / or other
Location: The Beehive, Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton CV10 7JS
Recruitment process: please fill in / first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending to the result, you will be invited for two video interviews: one competency, and one culture fit.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.