HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
We are seeking a high performing, driven individual to join our rapidly expanding Supply Chain team. You will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of our Grocery inbound operation, leading a team to deliver everyday excellence for our customers. You will report into Maddie, our Senior Supply Chain Manager. This is the perfect role for someone to advance their career in Supply Chain Operations.
What you will be doing:
- Transform and execute a progressive strategy across our inbound supply chain operations to deliver absolute availability for our customers.
- Optimise inbound and inventory processes across our warehouse network, identifying cost-saving efficiencies while minimising the impact to our end to end operation.
- Innovate and elevate the function through agile project delivery, adapting to an ever-changing growth environment and executing change at pace to achieve defined outcomes.
- Grow and iterate our 3rd Party off site operations.
- Pioneer new practices, challenging legacy tools and processes to make your own mark.
- Independently analyse internal data to generate ideas, support alternative solutions and provide clear recommendations.
- Minimise costs through effective planning and waste management, spot opportunities for savings and put controls in place.
- Manage the weekly ordering processes, optimising delivery schedules and thinking outside the box to formulate creative solutions.
- Collaborate and improve forecasting ownership to mitigate risk.
- Set and track ambitious KPIs, balancing day-to-day operations with long term strategic objectives. Define new measures and reporting methods to promote data-driven decision making.
- Skilfully and ruthlessly prioritise tasks.
- Inspire and lead a team to deliver results and achieve their potential. Coach and guide team members to deliver optimal outcomes.
- Build and own relationships with our suppliers to lever commercial benefit, partnering closely with Procurement and Technical teams strengthen our supply portfolio.
- Report on and manage supplier performance effectively to continuously improve the operational standard and ensure our ingredients arrive in full and on time.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Warehouse, Production, Planning, Procurement, Culinary and Finance ensuring timely and accurate information is shared.
- Develop significant expertise, skills and knowledge to be the voice and influence for supply chain operations across the wider business.
- Engage and guide global teams with your ideas and feedback to improve tools and processes across multiple markets.
Who you are:
- You are incredibly resilient and operate well under pressure
- You think on your feet and find quick and efficient solutions to resolve problems with minimal impact to internal and external stakeholders
- You are a self-starter, with a proactive attitude, and you embrace change
- You are a confident decision-maker and can challenge the status-quo with new ideas
- You have great communication skills
- You find the perfect balance between bigger picture thinking and digging for the detail
- You are a role model that excites and motivates other team members with your passion for success
- Skilled in excel and data manipulation
- FMCG/Operations background is a plus
- You are hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy!
Level and progression: A Manager brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks and leading smaller projects independently. From there, you can progress to Senior Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Passing this phone interview, you will then be required to take an excel test. The third stage will be competency-based and culture fit interviews. The final stage will be a video interview with the Procurement & Supply Chain Director.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.