Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Data Product Manager, you’ll provide the data for whatever the company needs, be that automating decisions about orders in our warehouses, building personalized products for our customers, or running targeted marketing campaigns. You’ll be a key component in helping us as we begin our journey to transfer our internal data products. The products you will make will be a key focus of our company and how we grow in the future.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to unlock the value of data we have
- Identify opportunities to unlock business value through improvements to the data we collect.
- Facilitate data accessibility, to enable users across the business to make data-driven decisions.
- Build the product backlog and prioritise it based on business value
At a minimum you have…
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and are at your best working with KPIs
- You speak the language of engineers and are comfortable engaging in high-level technical discussions
- You’re able to explain technical topics to a non-technical audience and business topics to a technical audience
- You have developed complex internal tools before
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders and providing relevant updates and communications
- You have strong experience with agile methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- When in office; snacks, cold brew & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Position is eligible to participate, contingent on Supervisory Board Approval, in HelloFresh's equity program.