What you'll do
- Reporting into the Director Expansion International, you will be supporting the development und design of warehouse layouts and production hardware for new and existing distribution centers within the global HelloFresh supply chain.
- This international role will be based in our Berlin office and may involve travel to our international warehouses (e.g. UK, DACH, CAN, NL, NZ and new geographies) and potentially extended stays during roll-out periods.
- Projects range from design of new factories (green field and brown field) to restructuring, optimization and expansion of existing sites.
- Based on data analysis of BOMs, demand, stock levels, material movements and material requirements, you will be applying your findings to the following
- Evaluation of feasibility of new sites – in regards to fulfilment activities across the entire value stream by developing strategic concept variants for efficient factory and plant structures
- Layout design – 2D & 3D CAD factory planning and detailed layout planning of production and warehouse areas as well as participate in the design to implement lean logistics and production concepts using lean principles and lean methods, creation of requirement profiles for transport, order picking, storage and assembly systems
- Line design – design of highly efficient and flexible assembly lines, work stations and warehousing areas by applying and further improving standards and latest technologies
- Implementation – detailed planning, selection and design of equipment in close coordination with various stakeholders, preparation of cost estimates/budgets and tender documents and implementation support for the planned solutions
What you'll bring
- Experience within supply chain, manufacturing and/or intralogistics
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred.)
- Demonstrative experience at a top tier (operational / management) consulting firm with focus on operations projects or experience with one of the leading manufacturing companies
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, spatial sense and operational modelling capabilities
- Knowledge in factory and logistics planning (procedures, methods, technical and organizational solutions)
- Knowledge in CAD (AutoCAD, Revit or similar)
- Beneficial: Knowledge in factory simulation
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Fluent/highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Interest to travel abroad
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.