What you’ll do
- Work directly with our International COO, SVP Operations and Executive Leadership team to implement new strategies and ways of working that support the growth of our business and are in alignment with HelloFresh vision.
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of a data-driven, scalable logistics strategy for the company, including building support and consensus for your approach, as well as the management and execution of tactical work related to this strategy.
- Partner with local business leaders and country teams to identify and prioritize key logistics initiatives, with a primary focus on achieving profitability metrics such as ‘average cost per box to ship’ and quality metrics such as ‘logistics error rate’.
- Diagnose areas of improvement across our network; develop and continuously execute interventions that deliver tangible impact to scale, efficiency and budget.
- Establish world-class supplier relationship management practices. Build policies and procedures for reviewing supplier performance against contractual obligations, service levels and business expectations.
- Constantly drive cost savings and increased value by seizing opportunities in the external market, and through the successful negotiation of multi-million Euro vendor contracts and partnerships.
- Closely collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to define the relevant Tech roadmaps and evaluate opportunities and deploy new systems and technologies in support of an increasingly complex supply chain and logistics network.
- Develop business cases and the strategic and operational framework for last mile in-sourcing in selected regions.
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years of senior leadership experience in Logistics, Operations Strategy or Supply Chain Management with a blue chip consumer products business, a hyper growth stage company, or one of the multi-national carriers.
- Managed middle- and last-mile delivery operations, ideally both external partners as well as in-house operations. Performance management experience of a larger driver pool as a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of successful negotiation and maintenance of high-value supplier contracts and partnerships.
- Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop and manage a high performing team.
- Driven results with strong emphasis on cost-reduction and quality control initiatives.
- Extremely strong analytical skills with a passion for using data to innovate effective solutions to address business needs.
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced start-up-like environment with a high level of ambiguity and change.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.