Business Analyst Operations (m/f/x)
The Business Analyst Operations will conduct operations and system analyses, analysing both system performance and the overall day to day key performance indicators on our automated material handling systems and detect improvement opportunities. The definition and clear communication of actionable items is key to help the team making the right decision.
What you’ll do
He/she will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
The Business Analyst Operations is also expected to support further automation projects by developing new models that underpin sound business decisions. In addition, he/she will also perform testing functions that will include new processes and modifications to existing processes.
METRICS / DASHBOARDS /TOOLS (30%)
- Query the database and create dashboards/reports for Operations and Automation
- Review, define and implement KPIs
- Proactively supporting operations by creating the right tools to enable operations to finetune their people management
SYSTEM MONITORING AND PROBLEM ANALYSIS (50%)
- Monitor system performance, analyse and determine where issues need to be addressed
- Identify actionable items to improve system- and operation capabilities and make sure they are understood
- Responsible for production system (WCS) quality which includes capturing issues, analysing root cause and driving to correct issues from repeat occurrences
- Provide assistance and training to warehouse control systems users and assist with SOP writing/revisions as necessary.
SYSTEM DESIGN & TESTING (20%)
- Review, analyse and evaluate production system functions and along with user needs for business process improvements to communicate business position on upgrades, system enhancements, and/or issue resolution.
- Create business models that supports designs ideas and help the organization take the right way
- Perform hands-on execution of test scenarios, documentation of all test conditions covering each test scenario, and proper logging of defects.
- Develop and execute test cases as part of System Testing for WCS for new systems processes, enhancements and fixes
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a Business Analyst role in a Distribution Centre strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven expertise in supply chain operations with an orientation to technology
- Experience with WCS (Warehouse Control Systems) and Tableau preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process design and operational/system testing.
- Strong time management, organizational and verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills and the ability to take an innovative approach to business problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork, sharing knowledge and expertise as it relates to the role.
- Able to work effectively both alone and in team/cooperative development efforts.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business requirements, goals and project scope
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.