What you'll do
- The primary objective of this role is to be the direct link between Product Operations and the Culinary Team (chefs and Menu Planners).
- By analysing large data sets you will have the opportunity to shape and streamline our product offering with the chefs, and you will be involved in directing our culinary roadmap.
- You will directly be involved in menu planning, and your input will help in selecting the most appropriate and suitable recipes to go out every week to our customers.
- You will help to drive key data-driven initiatives to support the strategic direction of the company.
- On a daily basis you will extracting, manipulating and analysing data, drawing actionable insights to enable better and more efficient menu planning & culinary decision-making.
What you'll bring
- You have a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics
- You have some previous experience working in a data analyst role, (experience from the Food & Beverage or consumer industry a bonus)
- You are able to manage key stakeholder relationships and get your point across with data
- You have intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Ideally you have worked with some visualization tools
- You are passionate about the ability of consumer driven data to change a business
- You are proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.