What you'll do
- High-volume daily shootings of food and recipe images following the Brand- and Product-Styleguides
- Photographing for campaigns, marketing and social media content
- Collaborating smoothly with our food stylists and cooks on set
- File-management while working and coordinating work with postproduction
- Grooming incoming shooting requests, compiling shotlists and cooperate with studio management on shooting schedules
- Assess time and resources needed for special shootings
- Communication with global and local stakeholders
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment on many various tasks at the same time
What you'll bring
- You are a true foodie and love working with and photographing all kinds of food
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in commercial studio photography
- You are a true team player and understand each discipline involved in food photography
- You are excited about working in a fast pace environment
- You have strong knowledge of studio lighting and flash photography, in particular with ProPhoto lighting systems
- You have knowledge of Capture One software
- You have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- You have a sense for ingredients and how they work with each other
- You are passionate about creating just the perfect light and surrounding, so our food looks absolutely delicious
- You have a keen eye for detail and are thorough with administrative tasks
- You are able to make a quick decision with confidence
- Have a natural sense of pragmatism and also find joy in working on a routine
- You are fluent in English as this is our primary language, German is a plus
Please include a portfolio of your recent and relevant work.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.