At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
We are looking for an IT Support and Helpdesk Engineer. In this position you will be the central point of contact for providing IT support to a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
- Be the face of the IT Support team and provide 1st level support to all HelloFresh employees
- Deploying new hardware, software and accounts to our employees
- Monitor and manage cloud service usage on a global scale
- Manage vendors and service providers
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- Help transforming the IT Support department by implementing automation and new workflows
- Contributing to ongoing system and process documentation efforts
- Be the go-to-person regarding audio/video-systems and event-livestreams
Who we are looking for
- You have a great team spirit
- You are an organized and responsible person
- You have a pleasant demeanor and a can-do attitude
- You have outstanding English skills
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have first experience as Support Engineer, System Administrator or in a comparable position in a mid-size company before (1+ years) or you have successfully completed an IT-related apprenticeship
- You have a thorough knowledge of computer maintenance (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- Experience in managing services such as G Suite, Jira/Confluence, and jumpCloud is a big plus
- Brownie points if you have advanced knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.