At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
Hiring and engaging highly-sought-after talent is at the top of the agenda for HelloFresh. We are looking to grow our HelloFresh Recruitment Team to help expand the company through a period of rapid growth. You’ll be exposed to a lean and fast-paced working environment surrounded by smart, passionate people. As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/x) you will be hiring excellent people from junior to senior level and work closely with the hiring managers for some of the corporate functions in the global Headquarters of HelloFresh to deliver on one of our most important objectives: attract and retain the best talent to HelloFresh.
You should be results-driven and solution-orientated, whilst tactical and sensitive when dealing with stakeholders. If you are passionate about talent acquisition and looking for a new opportunity in a fast-moving, very international environment that will challenge you, we would very much like to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help current team with all recruitment-related efforts: manage data in our ATS, post jobs, maintain job boards, schedule and conduct interviews, communicate to line managers about hiring progress, create offers etc.
- Source and attract the best candidates to join the Global HQ teams in Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Business Intelligence, People, Finance, Legal, Office Management etc.
- Take a creative and strategic approach to recruiting, developing and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
- Strengthen our employer brand and ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment lifecycle
- Help developing and managing our entry level offerings including all graduate, intern, and working student programmes
- Help executing a values-based employer branding & engagement strategy, exciting internal and external audiences together with our Employer Branding team
Who we're looking for
- A Talent Acquisition Manager / Specialist or Recruiter with min. 3 years’ experience in delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Background from either internal talent acquisition or recruitment agency
- Experience managing relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Strong and advanced sourcing skills
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing, German would be a plus
- A natural “people’s person” with great communication, interpersonal skills and good levels of emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, and confident working with stakeholders on all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once; self-organisation is key
- IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand and culture
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.