At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As member of the Global Brand Marketing Team, develop and conceptualize integrated sustainability communication for all international countries.
- Develop communication materials together with channel specialists across all communication channels including video, social media, in-box and consumer PR.
- Manage the creation of HelloFresh’s annual sustainability report
- Structure messaging and develop global communication plans for specific topics, e.g. positioning messages, benefit messaging, sustainability messages to apply throughout all marketing channels from banners to blog posts
- Coordinate local country communication managers in building their Sustainability Communication Projects
- Work closely with the global expert teams to ensure 360° communication messaging
Who we are looking for
- BS/MS from a top tier university in Communications, or another related field of study
- Excellent skills in English
- Experience in sustainability communication
- Hands-on experience project managing an initiative from start to finish and ability to deal with a large variety of stakeholders. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes.
- Ability to achieve goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Communications-, Brand- or PR-manager role, ideally in the areas of food or tech
- Constantly challenging status quo and seeking for further improvement
- Strong analytical capabilities and able to understand and develop strategy
What we offer
- Work for a love-brand
- Be at the fore-front of creative development
- Work with top players in the market
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation incl. participation in HelloFresh’s VSOP and RSU program 2018
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.