At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an analyst, product development, product marketing or project manager who is excited about expanding our product portfolio across multiple markets. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting in building concepts and business cases for new product initiatives
- Project managing the implementation of new product launches across HF international markets and tracking post launch performance
- Performing competitor analysis
- Analysing data to evaluate product performance and optimise KPIs
- Contribute to strategy implementation across our international markets
- Work closely with the International HelloFresh Product Development team and local markets to coordinate on product vision, product development, market testing, online and mobile product delivery, pricing and UX and make sure that HelloFresh benefits from best practices and insights from all markets
- Contribute in making the company successful in terms of innovation and fresh thinking to create meals and variety our customers love
Who we are looking for
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering (or equivalent) from a top-tier university and a proven record of excellent academic performance
- Experience in the food industry would be a bonus
- Have experience in product development/product marketing roles or in data analytics
- Have strong analytical skills including translating data heavy projects into a digestible format keeping in mind the audience
- Ideally you have experience working with relational databases and using SQL
- Have a detail-oriented mindset and the ability to spot minute details that others miss
- Have strong project management skills, and the ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Have the ability to present recommendations to Senior Management Team
- Are comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- Are a great communicator and team player who thrives in a large international and geographically dispersed team and has formerly managed projects remotely
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous role with high visibility across the business
- International career development across global HelloFresh markets
- Competitive salary and benefits - including team lunches and development opportunities
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.