At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
We’re looking for you to join our HelloFresh People Team as HR Business Partner (m/f/x) for all non-tech functions (Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.) in our Berlin Global Headquarters.
You will collaborate with our high-performing workforce and the department’s leadership as a strategic partner, trusted guide, performance coach and change agent. The HR Business Partner is the core role within the People team to support along the full employee lifecycle.
As a strategic partner and trusted guide you help our managers achieve their goals by managing and developing each of their teams to become their personal best. As performance coach and change agent you are at the spearhead of supporting every employee with the most relevant initiatives to succeed at HelloFresh and in their roles. Specifically, in this role you
- Independently drive organizational change, improve processes and implement new policies in cooperation with the HR Business Partner Team
- Partner with both senior and junior management to provide solutions for all multifaceted People issues
- Understand the business units’ strategies and challenges to derive relevant People actions
- Shape our Employee Engagement Strategy and autonomously resolve complex employee relation matters
- Offer day-to-day performance management guidance ranging from career development through to coaching and counselling
- Identify training needs and introduce new training formats and programs
- Work closely with the wider People team to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity
- Leverage People Analytics data to drive change and proactively support key stakeholders
Who we’re looking for
- Min. 3 years relevant HR Business Partnering (or very similar) experience, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in HR/Organizational Development, Psychology, Business or another related field of study
- Proven track record in independently planning, developing and implementing various People projects (i.e. Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Workforce Planning) across the entire employee lifecycle
- Fluency in English is a must (German a huge plus)
To be successful in this role you should
- Feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day
- Be able to take on ownership and act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire People team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Be an expert communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Come with strong analytical skills, a good business sense and the ability to deliver hands-on and pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Be Tech-savvy, professional skills with the entire Office/Google suites (specifically Excel, G-Sheets)
- Bring at least basic knowledge about German labor and social security regulations
- Bring self confidence and experience dealing with stakeholders on all seniority levels
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe both through shaping the People agenda but also the business itself
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, HelloFresh Pension Scheme, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.