At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
As Referrals CRM Manager you will:
- Manage the International Referrals CRM roadmap, in line with overall Business and Product Strategy and OKRs
- Build and manage end-to-end campaigns (email, push notifications, in-app, and others), including segmentation, template creation, and parametrization of the campaign in the CRM Platform
- Contribute to the adaption of designs and carry out A/B tests, in order to improve our marketing strategy
- Run analysis of predefined KPIs and A/B Tests, and share the insights and reports with stakeholder
- Monitor and improve campaigns, in order to bring maximum value for both the customers and the business
- Work closely with multiple teams, across the globe, to run initiatives and execute on key projects
Who we are looking for
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or other related field
- Previous experience in CRM / Customer Centric roles, and a great understanding of CRM fundamentals and tools, like GDPR compliance, email deliverability, A/B split testing, Referral Trends and CRM best practices
- Experience working with multiple communication channels, including email market and mobile communications
- Relevant work experience in a fast paced growth environment
- Analytical skills and being data-driven: you're able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Skills in Agile Project Management, including the use of Excel, Tableau and/or Confluence
- SalesForce experience/knowledge is a plus
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.