At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data analysis in a business environment. You will be responsible for
- Extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data for drawing actionable insights for our Procurement team
- Leading documentation and organization of HelloFresh Procurement’s knowledge capture efforts
- Documenting processes and costing out various sourcing scenarios
- Supporting category tendering efforts in the various markets: following up with vendors, populating tools with data, summarizing outcomes of sourcing options
- Support with international benchmarking effort
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders from 13 different countries around the globe to collect data and understand critical pain-points
Who we’re looking for
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Understands process mapping and has an interest in process improvement (e.g., lean manufacturing or process improvement methodologies)
- Aptitude for creating project plans, tracking objectives, and delivering results autonomously
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- You are a team player and thrive in a large international and diverse team
- Proficient in English writing and speaking
- Business proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- Prior experience in food processing is a plus
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 6 months
What we offer
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a rapidly growing organization
- An energetic, fun and extremely dynamic environment
- Like to cook? Significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes.
- Every day discount for your purchase from the HelloFreshGO vending machine which holds fresh wraps, salads, meals and snacks
- Free Drinks & fresh fruit all day
- Friday beers
- Free German classes
- Geek Friday – knowledge sharing on interesting topics
- Heavy discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club
- Weekly Yoga Classes
- Summer & Winter Party
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.