At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Lead supplier development projects across geographies
- Define and implement best-in-class practices within the operational country organizations around the world
- Support, lead, define and implement R&D packaging project at HelloFresh International
- Vendor selection and leading supplier negotiations across categories
- Support the community building among all packaging category leads globally
- Develop and implement Hellofresh packaging standards and KPI’s to help the packaging functions to improve their operations
- Career development opportunities across HF International
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from top-tier college or university, preferably in business or engineering science
- At least 2 years of packaging experience, preferably in the food sector. Alternatively as a management consultant with a focus on operations practise and/or food/FMCG industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently and drive implementation
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures around the world
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 25% of the time
- Expectation to become a deep domain expert in your field
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills. The ability to identify possible problems or stumbling blocks and breaking complex tasks into manageable segments
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Further languages are a plus.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.