At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us
About the job
- Support the Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management, Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Executives with independent, objective assurance services designed to improve internal control environment and operations.
- Participate in different types of audits to appraise financial controls, reporting systems and compliance processes. Execute and document audit testing.
- Provide management with practical and valued-added recommendations in the form of audit reports aimed to improve the organization.
- Keep management fully informed on the progress of all assignments and following-up issues to ensure that all agreed improvements have been actioned.
- Perform ad-hoc investigations upon senior management requests.
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures within Internal Audit.
Who we're looking for
- Graduate degree in Business, Finance and Accounting or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of external or internal audit or in internal controls in an international environment, experience in tech or e-commerce branch is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Process-oriented and problem-solving attitude, strong organization skills and hands-on mentality
- Strong communication skills, ability to work cooperatively with other internal departments
- Audit Skills in Oracle is a plus
- Open for European and international travel up to 20%
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.