At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
As a Junior Online Marketing Manager - Affiliate's (m/f/x) you will be part of exciting new growth of affiliate channel within HelloFresh, based in our Berlin office. We are building up a new affiliate team to support this growth, giving you the opportunity to develop and learn the skills required to manage affiliate programs.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a good understanding of online marketing with a degree to support, a passion for forming professional relationships, and an innovative approach to optimising business opportunities.
- Identify key partners to recruit into our affiliate programs
- Support with the recruitment, retention, and performance of our affiliate partners
- Work on multiple initiatives for delivering business goals, and ensuring maximum ROI from our affiliate budget. Example of initiatives include among others adjustment of discount and payout structure, creative strategy or landing page optimization
- Be the primary contact and support for our strategic affiliate partners in France & Sweden
- Learn how to interpret and analyse data to to troubleshoot campaigns, optimise partner performance, and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Represent HelloFresh and strengthen relationships in the market through calls and meetings, and the attendance of conferences, and industry events
- Expand and develop your professional knowledge of the affiliate industry by creating personal networks, with the opportunity to apply learning budget to harness your technical expertise.
Who we are looking for
- A university graduate with a Master degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance or other.
- Fluent in both French and English
- With at least 1 year of experience in online marketing (collected in internships or other work experiences)
- Bringing analytical mindset as well as very strong communication skills
- A team player that is able to work also independently
- Driven by the desire to learn and to build
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.