At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Support data security and data privacy related activities within HelloFresh.
- Conduct vendor security assessments with our prospect and existing third party vendors.
- Support security awareness activities throughout the company.
- Help triage security bugs and follow up with internal teams to make sure they are fixed.
- Help contacting internal teams when sensitive data is found hard coded in source code.
Who we are looking for
- You have a deeper interest in Risk Management and Data Privacy.
- You are at an advanced stage of your studies (preferably in one of these areas: Information Technology, Computer Science).
- You use various softwares comfortably and you are open and willing to get acquainted with new ones.
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done.
- You have great communication skills in English.
- You use various communication channels (email, chat, face-to-face) with confidence.
- You handle possible challenges and difficulties calmly and creatively.
- You plan and organise your work independently in a reliable manner.
- You can start immediately and are interested in a full-time (40 hours/week) internship for 6 to 12 months.
Important to know:
- Requirement for intern positions is the enrolment in a university.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrolment.
- Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens).
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1.
- You work in a dynamic environment.
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas.
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin.