At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energized home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Our customers love cooking healthy meals at home. As an SEO Manager, you will focus on the outcome and direction of the SEO strategies to increase the number of customers enjoying HelloFresh meals, in all our international markets.
- Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization.
- Analyze on-going operations together with local marketing teams and define structured plans to improve SEO efficiency.
- Launch and manage content marketing campaigns in order to acquire links, promote our brand, and ultimately impact both SEO performance and our overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with our product team on a variety of on-page, CMS and optimization topics.
- Work closely with local country teams and external agencies on topics like link acquisition, content, competitors and keyword analysis.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across our international markets and measure the impact of changes.
- Lead the communication and negotiation with all internal and external stakeholders according to budget targets and performance goals.
Who we’re looking for
- You have at least 2 years of SEO experience, agency or in-house
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and an understanding of algorithm ranking factors.
- You have advanced proficiency in main SEO tools and Google products such as Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog Google Analytics, and Search Console.
- You have a proven record of successfully implemented SEO strategies.
- You have outstanding reporting skills and are able to automate performance checks and effectively track progress and results.
- Analytical: Very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures across markets with strong signs of assertiveness
- You are a team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.