At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As part of our Berlin-based Reporting Business Intelligence team, you will be providing detailed insights into our business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across 10+ countries world-wide
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders from Finance and Marketing and translate their business questions into meaningful analytics - combining financial and technical understanding
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc insights, forecasting, streamlining analysis processes and setting up and maintaining the reporting and budgeting landscape
- You will be utilising various databases and querying/programming languages to access, manipulate and present the data needed
- You will discuss the results of your work to stakeholders of all seniority
- You will not only take responsibility of own projects, but also be a team player to collaborate and share knowledge with other analysts
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence/ Analytics/ Finance
- 2+ years of experience in marketing related domains
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- You are an experienced SQL coder, you have experience with Python (in particular Pandas). You are keen on learning more on the technical side.
- You enjoy searching for the best ways tohe visualize data and have first-hand experience with tools like Tableau
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins and Google Cloud Platform are a plus.
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with good communication skills.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & a boost for your career
- Competitive compensation with annual budget for training and development
- A vibrant international environment
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Sabbatical policy
- A range of additional perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, weekly allowance for HelloFresh GO vending machines, budget for German classes, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Friday Beers, Summer & Winter parties, daily fruits in the office)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectation.