At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
In this role, the Manager, Campus Recruiting will lead the development and implementation of the HelloFresh Fast Stream / Campus recruiting strategy for HQ in Berlin, Germany. The TA Manager will ultimately attract and facilitate the hires of high-potential individuals from both college communities and and other early career, high potential candidate pools, while building a strong employer brand across these communities. The Manager will also be responsible for the program participants journey while they are engaged in the HelloFresh rotational program. The successful candidate will build key partnerships with academic institutions, internal business partners and hiring managers with the objective of providing leadership and guidance to advance our recruiting strategy. The TA Manager will effectively manage work volumes with a data centric mindset to ensure that we are exceeding service standards and quality of hire targets.
- Plan, design and construct relevant recruitment practices & procedures to ensure that hiring practices ensure the attraction and selection of top talent
- For all student, graduate and early ID - manage the day to day recruitment processes for our internal clients; including candidate relationships, hands on management of recruitment assignments and build a diverse talent pipeline for the future
- Act as campus ambassador and primary point of contact for career services offices, student and diversity organizations, faculty, candidates, and other appropriate groups at target universities.
- Proactively plan, organize and execute all recruiting and alumni events at target schools including presentations, career fairs, and interviews
- Maintain close relationship with each co-op and new grad cohort via regular touch points over the entire employee lifecycle
- Generate relevant reports and actionable insights using our applicant tracking system, and Google Sheets and Tableau
- Own all employer branding / marketing placement to drive both applications and awareness as well as tracking and reporting on ROI. Become an expert in the space to influence budget and scale for future iterations.
- Implement the delivery of innovative recruitment solutions aimed at promoting the HelloFresh brand to prospective candidates
- Manage the end-to-end candidate process, including, resume screening, interviews, selection, offers and onboarding
- Accountable to not only oversee the logistics of the rotational program but also for the participant experience throughout their journey.
Who we are looking for
- Post-secondary education in a human resources related discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in HR programs, recruitment and or campus experience considered a strong asset
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills
- Polished and professional image, combined with high standards of customer service and follow-through
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Data centric mindset and approach to strategies
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a deadline driven environment
- Skilled at networking, influencing and able to build credibility and confidence at all levels
- Experience with Recruitment technology and Social Media is essential
- Flexibility for travel and to work evening hours as required
- Fluent in both English and German
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.