At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Coordinate all payments related activities within HelloFresh International
- Close cooperation with core stakeholders in product development and finance
- Coordinating activities of local payment managers in 12 individual markets
- Establish and manage relationships with PSPs and other payments related business partners
- Identify and lead global performance projects with direct revenue or cost impact, such as provider cost optimization
- Define and monitor guidelines, goals and success metrics for local payment teams
- Improve and automate local payment processes to ensure high chargeback win rates and low fraud rates
- Improve payment recovery processes and communication to decrease receivables
Who we're looking for
- 4+ years of leadership experience in e-commerce payments and fraud prevention, ideally in a subscription business landscape
- Degree in business, finance or another similar quantitative field
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A thorough knowledge of the payments cycle in different markets, including payments processing, dispute resolution and scheme regulations
- Proven track record of successfully leading projects with positive business impact
- Detail-orientation with highly analytical skills
- High level of energy for change management
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.