Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Growth Marketing Analytics Manager to support our Growth Marketing team and own the analytical roadmap, reporting tools, and marketing optimization through in-depth analytical insights and experimentation. As the Growth Marketing Analytics Manager, you will
lead a best in class team of analytics experts and be a champion of data-centric approach to our marketing operations. You will be working collaboratively with business intelligence, data science, product, and growth marketing teams to provide effective and valuable data
solutions. Put simply, you lead analytics and reporting for growth marketing.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to constantly improve on existing techniques and processes and have a passion for driving results through analytical insights and storytelling. You will need to be effective in inspiring and developing analytical team members,
and working with all levels of stakeholders to drive action from learnings.
You will have the opportunity to dive into varied and interesting analytical challenges; including solving the challenges of marketing optimization, ROI, user behavior pre- and post-purchase, as well as marketing channel effectiveness. You will steer the business questions at
the heart of growth marketing strategy and tactics.
At minimum, you have...
• A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or
• Minimum 4-5 years of professional analytical experience.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing a team.
• Proficient coding skills in SQL and Python.
• Strong understanding of statistics and analytical techniques, with experience conducting regression analysis and conducting statistically valid testing /experimentation
• Growth marketing analytics experience required.
• Ability to balance attention to detail and efficient and rapid execution.
• Experience in data visualization and data storytelling. Experience development of dashboards in Tableau is a plus.
• Sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your projects and pride in your work.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.