At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- You will spread knowledge in the company about being Agile rather than doing Agile.
- You will provide framework agnostic coaching & mentoring to cross-functional teams.
- You use an empirical approach to uncover systemic impediments and facilitate continuous improvement
- You are able to facilitate as a neutral moderator
- You are able to collaborate with business stakeholders and the tech team to ensure that there is transparency between teams
- You are able to collaborate with Technical & Business teams to set expectations and support them in achieving their common goals
Who we are looking for
- You have excellent communication skills & are able to build rapport quickly
- You have been working as an Agile Coach in different environments over the past few years, and have a deep knowledge of Agile frameworks
- You are a keen observer and able to recognise anti-patterns in teams & can recommend change where necessary
- You are an active listener
- You are comfortable dealing with stakeholders in every part of an organisation
- You have a solid understanding of the technical challenges of software development
- You recognise risks, raise awareness about them and can help teams to solve them
- You have a mission to create value for customers
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.