At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal and we have launched facilities across Canada and have recently added Chef’s Plate to our team!
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the role:
We are looking for an energized, analytical problem-solver to develop strategic plans for offline performance channels as we grow our business across Canada. You will be given autonomy from day one as your work will both drive and support acquisition-driven marketing campaigns. You are curious, analytical, and obsessive about delivering measurable results.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategies and plans for select marketing channels based on data and insights from other markets and execute those plans across geographies;
- Adjust and optimize results of campaigns based on target KPIs;
- Run A/B tests on creative and promotional offers for offline collateral pieces;
- Coordinate logistics of collateral and manage inventory to ensure sufficient fulfillment of campaigns;
- Develop and maintain tracking tools
- Assess further acquisition opportunities within your channels and recommend investment strategies;
- Support on business development projects, new channel development, and ad hoc analyses across growth marketing team
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or a related field from a top-tier university, supported with strong performance
- You have up to three years of experience as a Business or Marketing Analyst, in finance, operations, or in a highly analytical role (bonus points if you’ve worked at a start-up!)
- You’re a data junkie with advanced proficiency in Excel, love finding the details in facts and statistics, and putting it all together for an actionable plan
- You have intellectual curiosity: you always want to know the “why” and you go beyond the scope of a given assignment to get your answers
- You are motivated by challenging targets and are keen to tackle both the big projects and small tasks in order to grow the business
- You have strong project management and organizational skills
- You possess a strong willingness to self-learn and develop new skills
- Bonus: experience in SQL, Tableau, Python or R
Why you’ll love this job:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from the start
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, ambitious and collaborative team
- Social gatherings, snacks, beer on tap, sports teams, and more!