At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the role:
As the Receiving Manager, you will be responsible for the complete shipping and receiving process of products! If this sounds like you... read on!
- Manage all shipping and receiving activity at the site, including:
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, perform case counts to get an accurate sample of amount received
- Compare identifying information and counts, weights, or measure items of incoming shipments to verify information against inbound data
- Notify Supervisors & Buyers of any quality or quantity issues/comments related to shipment
- Ensure all goods received are organised and staged using pick list document at correct locations
- Complete shipping transactions in timely and accurate manner, loading and unloading of trucks, recording incoming/outgoing loads
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift as well as manually unload trucks when needed
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize
- Adhere to and uphold strict Health and Safety standards
- Perform Inventory Management at the DC and at 3rd party storage locations
- Develop a state of the art receiving process and SOP’s
- Post-Secondary degree in Business, Engineering or Sciences
- 1 year work related experience e.g. Co-op in any food or manufacturing related industry a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G-Suite Apps
- Experience with forklift and reach truck is a plus
- Familiar with warehouse receiving procedures
- Produce knowledge a plus – i.e. fruits & vegetables & conventional
- Able to work 5-6 days per week as needed
- Flexible to work various hours & overtime as needed
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!