At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. Starting out 2011 in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our 4,000 employees nurture and preserve our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We are looking for you to help us taking HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its hyper-growth phase this is a great time to join.
Career and development opportunities are endless and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
We are now looking for a new Project Manager for our Strategic Initiatives Team - ideally from 01.01.2019.
- End-to-end responsibility for projects with high impact within the HelloFresh DACH cluster
- Understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business
- Management of various stakeholders to ensure their commitment in your project and its timely delivery
- Organize workshops with various stakeholders to collect their inputs for your project
- Analyze and present data in order to provide solid recommendations for the project to the senior leadership team
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- 2-4 years working experience in high performance culture e.g., (strategy) consulting, banking, or FMCG
- Excellent project management skills and proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to transform raw data into insights for the business
- Good social skills
- Outstanding MS office skills (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Proven academic track record during your master studies
- Hard-working attitude combined with a sense of humor
- Entrepreneurship or social engagement in different projects is a plus
- German language proficiency is a plus
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- End-to-end project responsibility and ownership
- A vibrant, international environment and a motivated team
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career through the exchange with senior project managers
- Competitive compensation
- A fixed-term employment contract with high chances of renewal
- Flexible working times and a modern office located in the city centre
- A selection of employees’ benefits & perks (HelloFresh boxes discount, free German classes, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes and more)
Are you up for this challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!